Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Candidate: Emiya Kiritsugu

While it is still early in the election season, the campaign for Speaker of the House is already starting to heat up. So far, the two primary contenders and BarryBreaker, a lower-profile liberal, and Emiya Kiritsugu, a libertarian. The Clout Report managed to get an interview with Kiritsugu earlier this week, and asked him about his approach if he becomes Speaker of the House.
The Clout Report: You have said that you will be an active speaker; what does that entail?
Emiya Kiritsugu: An active speaker is one that actually plays the game. Aside from [current Speaker] Brannigans Law, most speakers have been woefully inactive.
TCR: So what are the powers and duties of the Speaker?
EK: The Speaker is the only one who can post stickies to the global post. The can also prematurely end committees for the cost of 5000 clout. An active speaker actually uses this power, hopefully for good.
TCR: What will your goals as Speaker be?
EK: I plan to stabilize the economy, defeat the deficit, and to bring us into a surplus and foster a new age of American Glory. We have a rapidly changing nation, but I'd like to use my power to bring us all together and coordinate efforts to better the country. In the short-term, that means increasing GDP while maintaining a decent tax rate, but over time, with disasters on the way, we will face greater challenges, and I hope to do my part to address those and protect the effort of others to do so.
TCR: Who do you consider your main competition in the election?
EK: I'm sure that Barry Breaker will give me one heck of a fight, even though I haven't seen him campaigning. The Left leadership expects all of their little sheep to follow their orders, even if that means voting for some unknown who hardly speaks out at all.
TCR: Do you have anything else you would to say to the voters?
EK: Ultimately, the choice lies in their hands. I hope that they can all join me in bettering our great nation, but their votes are only mine if they choose to give them. I hope that they all would appreciate a speaker who is not only active, but excited to be running for the position, rather than tossing their vote in for another figurehead of the totalitarian leftist regime. I will not and cannot demand your votes; I may only humbly request that you offer your support in my fight to create a world where we can all live together without fear.
TCR: Thank you, I am sure we will be catching back up with you again before the election.
~

The Clout Report will keep following this election and try to get in touch with the other candidates as things develop. We wish the best of luck to all candidates, regardless of party or PAC affiliation!

No comments:

Post a Comment